Hey everyone! I thought it would be good to write down five of my favorite books and series for you. In no particular order, here they are:
- The Bible. Okay, so maybe I will rank this first one…This book will have to be at the top. I’m still not the kind of person who is obsessed with reading the Bible constantly (though I’m coming to that point), but I’m becoming more and more fond of it. And one day, I hope to be able to say that it’s my favorite book beyond a shadow of a doubt.
- The Edge on the Sword by Rebecca Tingle. It’s such a good book, and no one knows about it! I love medieval and European (not as much modern European) royalty, and I am very fond of Europe. This book fits my taste perfectly.
- The Lily Series by Nancy Rue. This series is fabulous! It took me forever to get my hands on all fourteen of the books, but I finally did it! It’s definitely worth reading. And yeah, maybe it’s a little too young for an “almost adult,” but I don’t care. I love them anyway.
- The Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan. I am NOT a supporter of the direction he has gone with his writing, but the original five Percy Jackson books are good, pretty clean, and appropriate for the younger audiences. Well, just as long as they don’t start obsessing over it…
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. Okay, so Alcott fashioned believable, relatable, and lovable characters in this novel. Her two sequels are okay (I’m still not done with Little Men), but Little Women is timeless.