Guys! I’m almost at 50 followers! Less than 10 away!
First, I want to say thank you so much to my loyal readers and followers. You mean so much to me, and I am blessed by you.
Now, I feel like 50 is a pretty big accomplishment (at least for my tiny blog). So I’ve decided to read a book and post a review based on what you guys want to see.
So, I have compiled a list of books. Choose the one you want me to review, and the one with the most votes (one vote per person) will win and be posted to say thank you to everyone once I have reached the grand 50.
Here are the options:
1. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
2. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
3. Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott
4. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
5. A Wind in the Door by Madeline L’Engle
6. The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins (I’ve read part of it and I remember it well, so I may start from where I left off. This is definitely a very long book, so it may take me some time, but I will try to do it if you want me to!).
Let me know which book you would like to see a review on!