In honor of Father’s Day, I’m going to share ten things about my daddy.
1. He loves the Lord.
2. He is willing to let me stay up late to watch movies. Even though this doesn’t always work out (mom eventually wins), he’s still willing to let me.
3. He is supportive of my writing career.
4. He always wants to provide for our family.
5. His laugh makes any film better.
6. He is willing to spend hours helping edit my school projects (and yes, my teachers let me get help from others).
7. He listens to me.
8. He likes to do fun things with our family.
9. He is willing to read my stories.
10. He loves our family.
I’m so fortunate to have such an amazing daddy!! I love you.
2 thoughts on “Happy Father’s Day”
You have a pretty cool dad!
Yeah. I’m pretty blessed. Thank you for visiting my blog!